How To delete your Joom account?
Follow these steps
1. Open the Joom app on your mobile device or visit the Joom website on your computer’s web browser.
2. Log in to your Joom account using your email address or phone number and password.
3. Once you are logged in, go to the “Settings” or “Account” section. This may be accessible through a menu icon (three horizontal lines) or a profile icon, depending on the platform you are using.
4. Look for an option like “Account Settings,” “Profile Settings,” or “Account Information.”
5. In the account settings, scroll down or navigate through the options until you find an option related to “Account Deletion” or “Delete Account.”
6. Click on the “Delete Account” or similar option. You may be asked to confirm your decision.
7. Joom may ask you to provide a reason for deleting your account. Select an appropriate reason from the given options or provide your own reason.
8. After confirming your decision and providing any necessary information, your Joom account should be deleted.
Please note that the steps might vary slightly depending on the version of the app or website you are using. If you encounter any difficulties while trying to delete your Joom account, consider reaching out to Joom’s customer support for further assistance.